Receiving an e-mail in WebMethods 6

Hi,

I’ve set up a port in IS and is receiving the e-mails fine, the problem is to get the body (not an attachment) of the mail into the pipeline. I tried using the gettransportinfo service in wmPublic but it does not place the body of the mail in the pipeline, please advise.

Thanks

Create an input to your called service such as msgBody. Then in the email, start the body of the message with msgBody=blahblahblah. This should get it into your pipeline.

having an issue with our e-mail listener [Lotus notes e-mail] get the following message when working with IS6-01 and IS 4.6 Failed to start EmailListener:imap:xxxnorders@ggggt.co.uk: [B2BSERV.0070.9003] Enable failed: Could not log into account xxxnorders@ggggt.co.uk

tia
T

“Create an input to your called service such as msgBody. Then in the email, start the body of the message with msgBody=blahblahblah. This should get it into your pipeline.”

this worked in my test environment and I was able to get the message. But the problem is in a real environment the I cannot modify the email contents. The emails come from 3rd party and we cannot do that there.

Is there any other way of getting email message body with modifying it???

“Create an input to your called service such as msgBody. Then in the email, start the body of the message with msgBody=blahblahblah. This should get it into your pipeline.”

this worked in my test environment and I was able to get the message. But the problem is in a real environment the I cannot modify the email contents. The emails come from 3rd party and we cannot do that there.

Is there any other way of getting email message body with modifying it???