Read Data from IDoc Type from SAP

Hi Team

Im a newbie for SAP Adapters . A connection is open to SAP and i could see an IDOC sent from SAP to webMethods ,
For the IDoc type in IS i could see data in Transactions window.

I have created a listener and also listener notification with an empty service for the listener notification.
Now i have used the Request document that was generated while i setup the Listener notification as an input document for the Empty service (which i assigned to listener notification)

I have added a map step and just mapped the Input to output . however when i run this service i could see no data.

Am i missing something to configure.

I need the data to be seen in the service pipEline i created.

Can you please suggest what can be done.

If I recall it correctly when you’re using sync processing, you may have iDocList variable in the pipeline under the notification. From there you may use pub.sap.idoc:encode and pass the IDocList to get the idoc data in xml string, then you may further use xmlStringToDocument if you’ve a IS Document Type schema to convert it into respective SAP IDoc Type structure.

It will depend on how you configure, so there is no standard way of guiding you through. I wouldl suggest you share screenshots on how you set.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your response,
I had setup Savepipleline and then later restored it to get the data to a pipeline, however now i have created a service to handle the data via files.
Its working good now.