I have a web service from wich the wsdl is :
I want to access to the login Method which has 3 parameters :
and the methor return to me a session number.
If I test it on SoapUI, that works.
But : The wsdl seems to not be compliance.
So if I try to discorvered it with the Designer by a new Web service descriptor, that doesn"t work.
So anyway, as I use the designer to create other web services, I saw the generated code for a web sevice consumer. And I try to do it manually for my web service.
So I called the soapClient flow service withe the following parameters :
- address = https://soge.six-axe.fr/asteaalliance140_APP_frameworkSO_DEV/Astea.AO.API.asmx
- request = document request containing the 3 parameter (string in webMethods) (User, Password and Profile). I gave the value I gave in SoapUI request
- wsBinderName : in conformity with the wsdl : WebServiceSoap
- wsdOperationName : in conformity with the wsdl : Login
- method : localName = Login
- soapAction = in conformity with the wsdl= http://astea.com/action/Astea.AO.API.Interfaces.WebService.Login
- soapProtocol = SOAP 1.1 Protocol
I try a flow service like this but I have a JavaNull Pointer exception