Processing aborted: Routing Aborted as the Receiver is disabled

Hi all,

I am submitting an xml document from TN Web manager.
I set up the Document type and processing rule in the trading networks.
Sender: x;Receiver: any and execute a service is checked and given the service.But i am not receiving the doc to the specified service.
and log shows the below error.

[TNS.0005.4102W] Processing aborted: Routing Aborted as the Receiver is disabled

I did not understand what is error meaning?

I verified the database ,the column receiver ID in the bizdoc content table
is 0000000.
Activity logs showing that The processing service, null aborted processing of this document. The message was Routing Aborted as the Receiver is disabled…

Can any body have an idea?

Thanks,
-harish.

Receiver is disabled would imply that whatever ID you are extracting as the Receiver ID is matching to an enterprise or partner profile that is not active.

Check your enterprise and partner profiles - make sure they are active.

I am not extracting the receiverID.I am extracting the senderID.
The sender profile and enterprise profile are active.
In the processing rule sender is my partner and receiver is set to any.
What is the wrong with me?

Thanks,
-Harish.

Well, the Receiver ID is what it is erroring on.

Are you attempting a delivery in your processing rule (in addition to calling the service you mentioned)? Or does the service route back to TN? Those would be the other places where it might choke on a receiver ID.

I am using execute a service option and giving the service.
But iam not seeing the bizdoc in the service pipeline.
For the same processing rule and documenttype i am getting the document to the specified service in IS and TN 6.1. But not for IS and TN 7.1.1.

Thanks,
-Harish.

As a debugging did you tried changing receiver set to a partner specific(select partner from the list) instead of Any and see how it goes.

HTH,
RMg

I tried with receiver one specific partner and unknown,enterprise and any.
For al of the above it is showing the processing fialed.
The processing service, Eximware.salesOrder:processSO aborted processing of this document. The message was Routing Aborted as the Receiver is disabled…
I created the new processing rule,new doctype and new partner profile and tried by submitting the xml from TN Webmanager still showing the same error.
can anybody have an idea.?

Thanks,
-Harish.

HI RMG and PhilLeary,
Thanks for your suggestions. Issue is resolved by adding the receiverID and applying a TNS fix.(TNS_7-1-1_Doc_Fix2)

Thanks,
-Harish Reddy.