ProcessAudit jdbc sql.Exception

We are having a full problems while configuring the loggin. When IS starts we keep getting this:

2006-09-05 16:07:01 BST [PRT.0101.0001V2] -----------------------------
2006-09-05 16:07:06 BST [PRT.0101.0001V2] -----------------------------
2006-09-05 16:07:06 BST [PRT.0101.0002V2] ERROR: java.sql.SQLException
2006-09-05 16:07:06 BST [PRT.0101.0512W] *** Database Storage problem. Exception: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or vie
w does not exist

2006-09-05 16:07:06 BST [PRT.0101.0003V2] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseImplStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.prepareSQL(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.preProcessSQL(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.app.jdbc.JDBCConnection.prepareStatement(JDBCConnection.java:170)
        at com.wm.app.prt.StorageJDBC.getStatement(StorageJDBC.java:2687)
        at com.wm.app.prt.StorageLock.release(StorageLock.java:182)
        at com.wm.app.prt.StorageJDBC$LockReaper.run(StorageJDBC.java:2950)
        at com.wm.util.CronJob.run(CronJob.java:497)
        at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)

We first created a JDBC pool alias definition for the ISCOREAUDIT and all went well. After that we created another pool alias definition for ProcessAudit and we keep getting that Exception every 5 seconds. All the DB scripts were executed. Is there at least any way to check which table is missing?? Please help :frowning:

Hey,

this problem typically happens when you dont run the prt scripts in the processaudit db. If you look at the same place from where you executed the processaudit scripts…you will see something like create_prt_…sql Run this scripts on the processaudit db and the errors should go away…

Hope this helps.

thanks,
Anitha.

We have tried that. But we had to uncomment the option line from the bat file. I then installed it using the bat file. Do we need to do something else?

Thank you

I am not sure if you need to uncomment anything… I usually dont alter the bat file… i run it as it is and it works fine for me…

Looking at your stacktrace…it definitely looks like an issue with the prt tables…may be u can check manually by logging into the db to see if all the processaudit+prt tables are listed…

Hope this helps.
Anitha.

Can you confirm that PRT has 23 tables and PROCESSAUDIT 19? And both DB users can only access their tables right? WM6.5 by the way. Thank you