Problems with Server Rack and Software AG’s webMethods Integration Server – Any Advice?

Hi everyone,

I’m encountering some issues with my server rack and Software AG’s webMethods Integration Server, and I’m looking for advice from the community.

Here’s a summary of the problems:

• Server Rack: I’m experiencing performance issues with my server rack, including overheating and connectivity problems. These issues are affecting the stability and efficiency of my server environment.
  • Software AG’s webMethods Integration Server: I’m facing compatibility and performance challenges with Software AG’s webMethods Integration Server. The problems with the server rack seem to be impacting the performance of the webMethods Integration Server.
  • General Concerns: I’m seeking advice on how to resolve these problems, whether through hardware adjustments, software optimizations, or troubleshooting techniques.

What I’ve Tried So Far:

• Reviewed and adjusted server rack configurations.
  • Updated and optimized the webMethods Integration Server.
  • Consulted documentation and forums for troubleshooting tips.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with server racks and Software AG’s webMethods Integration Server? Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Olivia,

which version of wM are you using?
Are there any error messages in the logs which might be helpful to identify the compatibility issues?

You might want to consider opening an Incident with the support team to get this analysed deeper.

Regards,
Holger

Your description leaves out any details, so it is not possible to give specific advice.

However, if there are overheating issues (whatever that means exactly), they must be solved before anything else. If in doubt, get yourself a proper air condition.

2 Likes

Any overheating problem will affect any OS running on that CPU. It is highly unlikely that it is related to webMethods. You are probably detecting webMethods problems earlier then other systems, probably because it is more resource sensitive.

1 Like