I am unable to login TN console, When I was trying to login , Iam getting the following error.
Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator).
Could not get partners for user (username=Administrator).
(0) java.sql.SQLException: An attempt was made to access the SQL statement pro.select.intIDsByUser before SQL statements were read from the disk.
(1) java.sql.SQLException: An attempt was made to access the SQL statement pro.select.intIDsByUser before SQL statements were read from the disk.
Check that the server is running and accessible. Check that the current user has ACLs to access wm.tn:ping.
- I have created the JDBC Pools and mapped to TN.
- Successfully installed the components in DB configurator.
- I have checked the ACL’s.
- wMTN,WmTNExtDC,WmTNPKI packages are enabled.
Kindly let me know.
Try the following…
Restart the server after assigning the JDBC pool with TN
When you created the JDBC Pool and mapped to TN, TEST should be successful from IS Admin page
Have the IS Internal & IS Core Audit component tables created in DB and associate them in IS Admin page
Yes please check the above and let the forum know if that worked for you:
I have tried the same. Still Iam getting the same error.
Please help me out.