Problem with JDBC Adapter version 6.5

Hi,

We have webMethods Application running fine in production, but we got kind of error message as per below:

"ERROR in Service - WagDCVendorPortal.toWag.ASN.service:buildASNApplData.Please check com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service WagDCVendorPortal.toWag.ASN.adapter:selectCountOfASNBufferData.
[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Select.
com.wm.adk.WmAdapter.createAdapterException(I[Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;Z)Lcom/wm/adk/error/AdapterException; "

I have used Count and Max functions in select adapter services and when I am trying to run the service those functions disappear and cause structure like Invalid tokens:

For example in select tab of select adapter service in Expression field I used “count(t1.ASNNUMBER)” and after updating JDBC Adapter versinon to 6.5 and when I am trying to run that select adapter service, that count function was disappeared and It was like “ASNNUMBER)”
and which is not valid token.

I think there must be some fix need to apply for this, but I am not sure what it should be.

Any advise or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hitesh