Problem using the "substitutionGroup" structure in xsd files


I am wondering if the import of XSDs using the “substitutionGroup” structure in webMethods 7.1.2 can fail.
I tried to import such files but tags referring a group in the XSD file does not appear in the generated document.
The schema generated in Developer seems correct.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thank you very much

You need to have applied IS_7-1-2_WebSvcsXML_Fix5 or higher, and set
watt.core.schema.generateSubstitutionGroups=true on IS extended settings, because is false as default.

DevNull43, you are the best. I have IS_7.1.2_WebSvcsXML_Fix17 installed and I set the server parameter watt.core.schema.generateSubstitutionGroups to true.
Now it works perfectly.

Thank you very much.

However, I still have a little problem. The XSD file I am talking about is used in a WSDL file.
I need to import the WSDL as a consumer and a provider.
When I import for example as consumer, I get the right document types (substitutionGroup works very well) but when I import after that as provider (which uses the same document types), it does not work. I am wondering if there is another config to use with the first one to force the import of the right documents in both, provider and consumer WSD.

It is not very important seeing that I can modify the documents manually. But I would like to let Developer doing it properly.

Any suggestion is welcomed.