Problem using \"List Table with Selection\"

When I create a List Table using a document (drag and drop the document on the canvas), it works fine but when I try to create a “List Table with Selection” using the same document I get following error message -

com.webMethods.caf.corenetworkdesignandworkorderview.CoreNetworkDesignAndWorkOrderViewDefaultviewView: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Error setting property ‘array’ in bean of type com.webMethods.caf.faces.data.object.SelectableListTableContentProvider: java.lang.IllegalStateException: rowIdBinding property must be set to use as an IAddressableTableContentProvider""

I don’t get any error message during the table creation but when I try to access the screen on my webmethod server I get the error mentioned above.

I’ve checked the rowVariable and rowIdBinding property values for the TableProvider (SelectableListTableContentProvider)and everything looks OK.

What am I missing here? Do I need to add something in the java code?

Thanks.

We’ve fixed this for our upcoming release, but you’ll need to make sure that the order of the bindings are set properly.

Thanks!
Moving the rowIDBinding property worked.

I just have a small follow-up question.

Once I created the “List Table with Selection”, I had to write a small java code to retrieve the seleted row Id.
I couldn’t find any attribute in the SelectableListTableContentProvider that corresponds to the seleted (or current) row.

Is there a way to get the selected row id without writing java code?

Regards
Sanjiv

Don’t be afraid to write Java!