Thankyou for your quick response. I will do as you suggested me to.
BTW, I have the following scenario which I’m trying to implement on Webmethods. I’m stuck at some points of the solution and I would appreciate if you could help me with my questions:
Send a PIP-3A4 from Partner A (within the same TN) which is to be received by partner B (on the same TN again) and upload a backend system (SAP) with the order request.
- Take a sample Rosettanet Message (RNM) assuming it to be coming from the backend of Partner A.
- Imported the PIP3A4 V2.x into RN module and hence the default TN doc types are available in TN.
I’m trying to do the following to implement the above situation in WM:
- Submit the sample PIP to TN, with the sender ID as Partner A and receiver as Partner B.
- Make TN receive the sample PIP doc against the default RN doc type for buyer (internal doc), validate it and extract the required attributes.
- Make the document published to a broker.
- Have a process model which subscribes to the above document type and the wait step of the model receives the sample PIP doc from the broker.
- After the document is available in the model, the next step of the model maps the RN message to a SAP idoc format and then updates the backend with the PO request.
How to submit the sample PIP doc to the TN, assuming it to be actually received from an external trading partner.
What are the various ways of doing this?
How to make TN process the document and make the document sent to the broker?
In general, am I on the right track at all?
I would sincerely appreciate your help in this matter.