Problem submitting a PIP using wMTNWeb

Hello,

We recently started using wM, we have a situation, where we are planning to test the PIP's which we have created internally for Unit testing and we would like to run this PIP making use of the "Model" which we have created.  
We have also tried to submit this PIP using the wmTNWeb [Document Submission} but the document is going to an Unknown status. 
Any help in regards to this is highly appreciated.

Reddy,

Did you configured PIP documentTypes/processingrules/profiles in TNConsole.Are you invoking gateway service (wm.ip.rn:recieve).

Are the processing rules above the default ?

HTH,
RMG.

Hello RMG,

Many thanks for your feed back, I guess these are processed by default. We will try to change the processing rules and see what happens. 

Regards
Reddy

Just let us know your testing result.

Thanks,

Did you checked the Activitylog,whats going on and check if which processingrule it selecting.So Sender/Receiver/DocumentType all showing unknown status?Also check the DocumentType IdentifyingQuery/Extract section make sure the path for Sender/Receiver are correct.

How is your current processingRule set up?

Normally these are the places to make sure when showing unknown status.

HTH,
RMG

Hi Reddy,
This is regarding the problem you posted in the WM users. I’m new to webMethods too and I’m currently facing the same problem as you faced when submitting a document to TN. The sender & receiver shown as ‘unknown’.

We tried doing this through the Dcoument submission on the WMTNWeb.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ravi
Email: r_pulicherla@yahoo.com

Ravi,

Seems there is a problem submitting PIP via TNWeb in 6.x,please contact wm tech support for further assistance.So meanwhile try to submit the documents from Developer.

HTH,
RMG

Hello RMG,
Thankyou for your quick response. I will do as you suggested me to.

BTW, I have the following scenario which I’m trying to implement on webMethods. I’m stuck at some points of the solution and I would appreciate if you could help me with my questions:

Scenario:
Objective:
Send a PIP-3A4 from Partner A (within the same TN) which is to be received by partner B (on the same TN again) and upload a backend system (SAP) with the order request.

Assumptions:

1. Take a sample Rosettanet Message (RNM) assuming it to be coming from the backend of Partner A.
  2. Imported the PIP3A4 V2.x into RN module and hence the default TN doc types are available in TN.

I’m trying to do the following to implement the above situation in WM:

1. Submit the sample PIP to TN, with the sender ID as Partner A and receiver as Partner B.
  2. Make TN receive the sample PIP doc against the default RN doc type for buyer (internal doc), validate it and extract the required attributes.
  3. Make the document published to a broker.
  4. Have a process model which subscribes to the above document type and the wait step of the model receives the sample PIP doc from the broker.
  5. After the document is available in the model, the next step of the model maps the RN message to a SAP idoc format and then updates the backend with the PO request.

Questions:

1. How to submit the sample PIP doc to the TN, assuming it to be actually received from an external trading partner.
    What are the various ways of doing this?

2. How to make TN process the document and make the document sent to the broker?

3. In general, am I on the right track at all?

I would sincerely appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Hello RMG,
Thankyou for your quick response. I will do as you suggested me to.

BTW, I have the following scenario which I’m trying to implement on webMethods. I’m stuck at some points of the solution and I would appreciate if you could help me with my questions:

Scenario:
Objective:
Send a PIP-3A4 from Partner A (within the same TN) which is to be received by partner B (on the same TN again) and upload a backend system (SAP) with the order request.

Assumptions:

1. Take a sample Rosettanet Message (RNM) assuming it to be coming from the backend of Partner A.
  2. Imported the PIP3A4 V2.x into RN module and hence the default TN doc types are available in TN.

I’m trying to do the following to implement the above situation in WM:

1. Submit the sample PIP to TN, with the sender ID as Partner A and receiver as Partner B.
  2. Make TN receive the sample PIP doc against the default RN doc type for buyer (internal doc), validate it and extract the required attributes.
  3. Make the document published to a broker.
  4. Have a process model which subscribes to the above document type and the wait step of the model receives the sample PIP doc from the broker.
  5. After the document is available in the model, the next step of the model maps the RN message to a SAP idoc format and then updates the backend with the PO request.

Questions:

1. How to submit the sample PIP doc to the TN, assuming it to be actually received from an external trading partner.
    What are the various ways of doing this?

2. How to make TN process the document and make the document sent to the broker?

3. In general, am I on the right track at all?

I would sincerely appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Hi Ravi,
were you able to do the things which you asking by now.Pls let me know how you did them…

Thanks,
Santosh