problem query

I have Tamino 4.2 and Suse 8 installed and it gives me the following mistake with near and adj You can help me <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> - <ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2” xmlns:xql=“XQL FAQ (XML Query Language - Frequently Asked Questions)”> xql:queryCREICA[IDENTIFICACION/DEUDOR/NOMBREDIRECCION/DENOMINACION~=“TEXTIL” adj “GESELLSCHAFT”]</xql:query> - <ino:message ino:returnvalue=“8346”> <ino:messagetext ino:code=“INOXIE8346”>Malformed proximity expression</ino:messagetext> </ino:message> </ino:response>

Hi, the doucmentation yields: INOXIE8346: Malformed proximity expression Explanation: A subexpression of the query uses either the “adj” or the “near” operator, but there is no corresponding “~=” operator. Action: Correct the query But your query looks ok.

this is a known problem, fixed in Tamino 4.4. alternative query formulation might be CREICA[IDENTIFICACION/DEUDOR/NOMBREDIRECCION/DENOMINACION~=“TEXTIL GESELLSCHAFT”] Regards Harald

THANK YOU VERY MUCH