Problem in webService

Hi,
I am getting errors in the addBodyentry saying that the server can’t execute the requested SOAP utility ,required parameter bodyEntry is missing or invalid.This is a wsConnector.
I will be glad if you can help me as soon as possible.
Thanks
SM

Hi,
I have login wsConnector and get response from it the clientID,userID and the Server URL.I need to pass it to another connector. But the problem is that in that connector I don’t see any inputs for these 3 fields and it has to be passed internally.
Any help regarding this is highly appreciated.
Thanks
SM

One option is Copy those 3inputs which is passed interally in wsConnector2 and paste them in the input/output tab and map these response id’s from wsConnector1 to wsConnector2.

Another option is you have to change the wsdl file and put the 3inputs as variables in the corresponding to wsConnector2 and acknowledge this change to wsdl owner.I think this is the better option.

HTH,

Hello,
I don’t think I can go for the second option. Can you please elaborate me the first option.In their java file I saw that they are passing the sessionID in the sessionHeader.ServerURL is binding in the binding._setProperty. In the login Connector I have inputs login,port and auth.I get response serverURL,sessionID,userID.
In the query Connector I have inouts for queryString,auth,port.The sessionID,serverURL and the clientID must be passed somewhere in the queryconnector so that it can query their database table and give back me the usernames and userID from the table User.
Please get back to me ASAP .
Thanks
SM