Problem creating output XML file

Hi,

I am new to wM and I am doing an POC in webMethods (getting invoked by webservice and create .xml file as output in dropzone).

Problem as follows:

Interface1 getting invoked by an webservice (just Invoke and forget) to and it will take the input data and convert it from string to xml and do the validations and pass it on to next Interface2 through document.

when interface2 receives the data and do some other manupulations and trying to save the output as .xml file it is saving the data like:

<value>abc</value>
<value>xyz</value>
<value>abc</value>

could any one please help / suggest how to avoid the strange stuff i.e. “<value>” as NODE?

regards,
ARK

Hi,

I am new to wM and I am doing an POC in webMethods (getting invoked by webservice and create .xml file as output in dropzone).

Problem as follows:

Interface1 getting invoked by an webservice (just Invoke and forget) to and it will take the input data and convert it from string to xml and do the validations and pass it on to next Interface2 through document.

when interface2 receives the data and do some other manupulations and trying to save the output as .xml file it is saving the data like:

Please see the attachment:

could any one please help / suggest how to avoid the strange stuff i.e. “<value>” as NODE?

regards,
ARK

output.xml
output.xml (0.1 k)

Kishore,

The string that you are converting to xml has documentType created in IS?

Give us info of your flow steps that is converting to XML…once you parsed the input string then call recordToDocument or DocumentToXMLString(specify the documentName) it ouptuts fully formed xmldata string and save it to a file.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

Yes, you are right infact i am doing the samething i.e. once i receive the data from Interface1 to Interface2 then doing “DocumentToXMLString” and trying to save it to a file (.XML). But it is saving in the format which i have mentioned (attachment).

regards,
ARK

Is the xmldata matching with your documentName you mentioned in that service,if not please create the documenttype as per the input document.

HTH,
RMG