post RN 6.0.1 SP1 issues

Hello,

We recently upgraded RosettaNet 6.0.1 to SP1 and we are having problems recogznizing RNIF 2.0 RNO/PIP’s in the TN Console. The RNIF 1.1 PIP’s just work fine.

Has any one seen this before??
+Ganesh

you mean installed TN SP1?

Can you pls elaborate more on your recognizing issue processing error/Activity log,document status when this error occurs etc…So you will get accurate responses from everyone.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Yes, we installed SP1 for Rosettanet, not TN.
When we receive the RNIF2.0 PIP from the Trading Partner, they are all coming in as unknown. Earlier (before SP1) they used to be identifed, also incase of any error’s or some thing like that,we used see the RNO contents in the TN consle.

But after SP1, when we open the RNO in TN Console, all we see is this
responseCode:200
contentStream:com.wm.app.b2b.server.BoundedInputStream
TN_parms
TN_parms/$contentType multipart/related
TN_parms/$contentType null.

Thanks,
Ganesh

How is RN6.01 SP1,PIP tools SP1 installation went?I guess some thing messed up during installation.Can you make sure the SP1 installation procedure/configuration followed as per the installation readme file.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,
My admin confrims that the installtion went succesful, he can aswell see the RN 6.01 SP1 on the admin screen, other than his words we are not sure if there is a problem with installtion or not.

Do you think it’s a problem with the SP1 installation?,

Thanks,
Ganeh

Could be with installation,I also checked advantage if there are any known recognition issues or opened SR’s for RN6.01 SP1 installation but not found any.

will keep you posted.

HTH,
RMG