I am new to CAF and developing a portlet. I need information on how can we customize the appearance when we use different controls like static cells, property lines etc.; in fact, I’m not sure which ones to use.
Here is my thought on the UI look:
- An image at the top fitting a page - I used an image control for this; but struggling with the fitment.
- A dropdown followed by a multi-line in the same horizontal line - have used static row>>static cells(one with left and the other with right alignment) here, but these are displayed next to each other on the page.
- Have placed another static row below the one on point 2; but this appears just next to the one above it. Is there a way I can put some spacing between these rows.
- Also, I have placed control labels for dropdowns etc., but they appear behind these controls. How can I place them above a control?
- Have used some buttons that I want below a multi-line, but they appear in a random manner. How to fix this?
I wanted to know if there’s a way to place whatever wherever on the page, and if yes, then how, and how can I use different controls like panels, static rows, property groups, lines etc.
Please help me here.
Thanks a lot.