PIP3A4 Problem

Hi all,
Iam currently working with Rosettanet .I m getting the following error while i m validating PIP3A4 in modeler .

Validating process model “Pip3A4 Buyer Model”…

• If correlating, make sure to assign correlation service to potential start nodes…
    ! Error: Document “Exception---------------” does not exist…
    ! Error: Document “Exception20-------------” does not exist…
    ! Error: Document “ReceiptAckException-----” does not exist…
    ! Error: Document “ReceiptAck--------------” does not exist…
    ! Error: Document “ReceiptAck20------------” does not exist…

“Pip3A4 Buyer Model” Validation failed with 5 errors

Thanking u in advance.

It seems to be these documents are not exists in TN. can you please check in TN Document types? Have you installed all the required package for Rosettanet like WmPIPTools, WMRosettaNet, WmIPRoot, WmRNIF…

Thanku arulchristuraj for your quick response ,

I have installed all the pcakages that you told and i have also saw the documents in TN ,but iam getting the same problem when iam validating in modeler. I follow the documentation provided and i did the same as mention in the documentation but same error iam facing, iam unable to find the error.

thanku for ur response

Did you see any errors in the Rosettanet Packages ie any thing got partial loaded??Check this in the ISAdminConsole Packages/Management section.

Once you installed the RNet adapter try restarting IS or reload the WmRosettanet core package…

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,

All the packages related to rosettanet are enabled in the management section and once again i restarted the server, but iam getting the same error when iam validating PIP3A4 in modeler , i cant understand the problem that iam getting , plzz solve my problem it is very urgent.

Thank you in advance.

Hey,

To answer the rmg question "Did you see any errors in the Rosettanet Packages ie any thing got partial loaded??", you have answered "All the packages related to rosettanet are enabled".

But Sitiram - you didnt answer for this question “Any thing got partial loaded??”
Check all the Rosettanet packages are loaded successfully in package management section.

and try following these also…
1) In modeler, goto the all steps in which you are getting does not exist.
2) right click from the step → choose the document again.
3) and validate.

Thanks!

Sitaram,

Pls try this set first and let us know the results…we will take from there…

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#0000ff]try following these also…

1. In modeler, goto the all steps in which you are getting does not exist.[/color][/font]
    2) right click from the step → choose the document again.
    3) and validate.

HTH,
RMG

sitiram,

Do you have any luck?

hi all,

I am Gopal Valecha from GS1 India.As you all would be aware that Rosettanet is powered by GS1 US only.
We are holding technical workshop in India on Rosettanet at Banglore in collaboration with Rosettanet US .
So anybody who want information on it can conatct me on gopal@gs1india.org.

Cheers!

Gopal
Mob:9910350103

Thanks Gopal …good to know about this…

Hi All,

I am having some interesting problem with PIP3A4. We have 2 integration servers for RosettaNet(RSN) in a cluster. Recently we connected these servers to Broker to share RosettaNet and other standards processing. Since that time, the PIP3A4 is unstable.
Both RSN servers are clustered together to appear as one and all packages and configuration settings are the same on both. However, the servers are not behaving similarly. When the user submits a document for delivery and it is picked up and processed on server1, everything works. On the other hand, document submitted to server2 fail. The place of failure is odd. OutBound mapping is the same on both servers, but server2 never builds the details correctly.

~Snehal

Are these 2 IS clusters are in Active-Active or Active-Passive state?? Is your cluster configrations is successful?? Could be related to a configuration issue.Did a restart of servers helped??

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

It is normal IS clustering…active-active!
Cluster was working fine till the time broker was not connected. Restart of servers did not help. :frowning:

“On the other hand, document submitted to server2 fail.”
What is the error details in the logs,can you be more specific on the error just to trace the actual problem with connecting Broker or not.

HTH,
RMG

It fails at the step where we are validating PO Lines. That is due to validating the 3A4 to the PIP structure. PO line items are mandatory and there are none on the order.This is 3rd step in the modeler process.

~Snehal.

So then its a data structure/validation issue…Are you trying to fix it or still you are stuck??

HTH,
RMG

Thanks RMG!

The issue is resolved…it was a problem of incorrect document reference on one of the servers.

~Snehal.

sounds you resolved and cool!!!

I am working thru RosettaNet Module Sample Guide Version 6.0.1 but I am using version 6.5. This is the latest documentation I can find… Anyway, When I get to Step 3 Import the Process Models The files they speak of are not in is\packages\wmrnsample\data\processModels.

I have some .xml with byte size but I am unable to view them. Or import them… I have a choice of filesystem which will not work for me. Or repository it only has a folder called Business processes.

I realize this is not the same problem snehalsm is having.

Thanks in advance
Chill

I have reinstalled…
verified wmpiptools wmrosettanet wmiproot and there are two wmrnif11trp and wmrnif20trp all have no errors or warnings

In the rosettanet sample guide step 4 Generate the process Model I am getting
Exception

If correlating, make sure to assign correlation service to potential start nodes…
Error: Cocument “Exception ------------------------” does not exist
Error: Cocument “Exception20 ------------------------” does not exist
Error: Cocument “ReceiptAckException ------------------------” does not exist
Error: Cocument “ReceiptAck------------------------” does not exist
Error: Cocument “ReceiptAck20------------------------” does not exist

Very similar to the first post