org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Hi,

We had migrated wM 8.2.2 to wM 9.12 recently. One of java service tried to execute below error i am getting. Could you please suggest me.

Exception:org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:187
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:160)
at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:100)

at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getJavaClass(WSDDDeployableItem.java:353)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.makeNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:295)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:274)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:260)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDChain.makeNewInstance(WSDDChain.java:125)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:274)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:260)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getGlobalRequest(WSDDDeployment.java:473)
at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getGlobalRequest(FileProvider.java:269)
at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getGlobalRequest(AxisEngine.java:365)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:126)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)

Thank You,
Abdullah.P

It seems the wss4j jar is being used by the service and it is not able to find it. I believe this is a jar that Integration server uses internally so there might be a clash with that as well.

One way to work around this is to see if you can copy the jar to your package\code\jars folder and reload the package and If that does not work then add the wss4j.jar to the class path in the ini.cnf file to resolve the issue.

If all above options fail then copy the jar to the custom package\code\jars location and change the manifest.v3 file to let the classloader be package. I think there is a recent post about this in the tech forums. Cant find the link.

package

Hi Akshith,

Thank you for your replay, .

will do this Approach as you maintained in above.

Actually, issue identified. In wM 8.2.2 JVM version is lower , wM 9.12 using higher JVM Version. After migration *.jar file not upgrading to higher version.

I tried to fix.

1. Run the *.jar file using Decompiler.
  2. Imported the *.java file into eclipse.
  3. Regenerated the *.jar file from eclipse.( using Export feature).
  4. I tried to place *.jar file in IntegrationServer\instances\default\packages* PackageName\code\jars. and Restarted IS.
  5. Packages are corrupted.

Thank You,
Abdulllah.P

Hi,

Jar files compiled for older JVM versions should still work in new version, but not vice versa.
This should result in an “Unsupported Major.Minor version” -Exception.

WSS sounds like WebServicesStack, which is part of the wM Suite.
Please check for Fixes for WSS for your wM version and apply these.

Regards,
Holger

Thank you for Replay and We appreciate for your Information Mr. Holger.

Thank You,
Abdullah.P