Optimize Analytical Engine Not Getting Started!!!!!

Hi,

When i try to start the Optimize Analytical Engine in webMethods 8.2 version i am getting the following error message:

color=“darkred” [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: Unable to start the engine.
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘ruleInstanceStubLoader’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘monitorCache’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘monitorCache’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘kpiMonitorCache’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘kpiMonitorCache’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public com.webMethods.sc.caching.IWmCache com.webMethods.sc.caching.WmCacheFactory.createCache(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException] threw exception; nested exception is com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to lookup configuration for cache name ‘kpiMonitorCache’
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:328)
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: wraps: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘monitorCache’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘kpiMonitorCache’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘kpiMonitorCache’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public com.webMethods.sc.caching.IWmCache com.webMethods.sc.caching.WmCacheFactory.createCache(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException] threw exception; nested exception is com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to lookup configuration for cache name ‘kpiMonitorCache’
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:328)
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: wraps: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘kpiMonitorCache’ defined in file [E:\webMethods82\optimize\analysis\conf\spring\core.spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public com.webMethods.sc.caching.IWmCache com.webMethods.sc.caching.WmCacheFactory.createCache(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException] threw exception; nested exception is com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to lookup configuration for cache name ‘kpiMonitorCache’
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: wraps: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public com.webMethods.sc.caching.IWmCache com.webMethods.sc.caching.WmCacheFactory.createCache(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException] threw exception; nested exception is com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to lookup configuration for cache name ‘kpiMonitorCache’
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v8.2.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2011-06-14 00:00:48.97 GMT+05:30 ERROR: wraps: com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to lookup configuration for cache name ‘kpiMonitorCache’ [/color]

Attached the log file also for your reference. Please help me in resolving this error ASAP, i am not able to ‘DEPLOY ALL’ in MWS also may be due to this issue… many thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Syed
analytical enginer_server startup error.txt (234 KB)
analytical enginer_server startup error.txt (234 KB)

Thanks for you question, but you’ve posted to the wrong forum. This is the MWS, CAF & Task Engine forum. Optimize questions should be posted at the Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) forum.

I realize that you might be also trying to deploy portlets to MWS, but your question seems completely focused on Optimize.

Regards,
–mark

Hi syed,

Hope you are in doing well.

I saw your post here and we are also getting the same issue with analytical engin which u’d mentioned in your post Optimize Analytical Engine Not Getting Started!!!!! - webMethods - Software AG Tech Community & Forums"". Please let me know if this analytical engine issue was resolved for you. Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time to read my query and hoping to get some solution based on your experience on this problem.

Thanks in advance !

Regards
Lalit