Optimize 7.1.2 initial configuration issue

Hi,

I have an issue while configuring one of my optimize environments for the first time.

Optimize version is Optimize 7.1.2 with Fix14 installed.

Environment is an QA Environment.

First we had the issue that one of the endpoints lost its https setting in the mws environment definition and always reverting to “null”. Fixed by updating the appropriate entry in theDB.

After that we were able to deploy the environment to th engines.
Next issue was that the logs of the analytic engine were complaining about invalid credentials for the IS-Schema Pool.

Steps to resolve that after fixing the credentials:
Uninstalling and re-installing the optimize installation for this environment
Deploying the environment again.

Now the log is giving the following error:

(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v7.1.2.0 (2).ProcessContainer.UnknownKey] 2014-01-17 17:27:06.484 MET ER
ROR: Error loading extension for model with id pq__BePOtCBIS6/BePOtCBISdeliverCustomerOrderinBIS_7td
diddu and name BeP_OtC_BIS_deliverCustomerOrder_inBIS
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v7.1.2.0 (2).ProcessContainer.UnknownKey] 2014-01-17 17:27:06.484 MET ER
ROR: com.webmethods.bpo.database.StorageRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][
Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

ROR:   at com.webmethods.bpo.process.processtracker.storage.ProcessModelStorage.getMetaIdForProcess(
ProcessModelStorage.java:153)
ROR: wraps: java.sql.SQLException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or
 view does not exist

ROR:   at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.a(Unknown Source)

Unfortunately there is no hint to which schema and/or table the sql-statement is referring to.

Additionally alle 3 engines (Analytic, Prediction and WS DataCollector) log the following error message:

(OPTIMIZE) [Prediction Engine v7.1.2.0 (2).PredictionEngine.jmsSSLConfigWarning] 2014-01-17 17:26:54
.879 MET WARN: Cant determine SSL configuration possibly do to earlier version

I currently plan the following steps for get this solved:

• Recreating the optimize db-schema
  • Deleting the environment
  • Recreating the environment
  • Uninstalling the optimize installation
  • Re-installing the optimize installation
  • Deploy the environment

Any ideas if I missed someting or if there is an easier way for that?

P.S.: recreating the IS-schema for this instance is no option as this would block currently running tests.

Issue could be solved as described in the post.

recreating the IS-Schema was not neccessary.