I need to install NSC and NSF and before doing it, RACF administrator asked me some things. After the implementation, RACF administrator will handle and manage all the functions, including Natural.
- If I use group to connect RACF and NSC, is it still necessary to LINK this user? Does RACF handle it?
- If it is not necessary to LINK the user to the library, how I will work SPECIAL LINK?
- Will I need to LINK the FILE to the library? Can I do it using RACF or NSC (or both)?
- Which are the functions and sub-functions that I can protect as resource? Is there any example?
- Will NSC screen be used? (The logon, user and password). If so, may I assume that the password will be checked against RACF?
- If I need to protect some statements, commands or some parameters, must I need to do it in the NSC?