Not able to use Custom Connector

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Hi All,

I am trying out the free version of webMethods.io .

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Yes

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I have published a new custom connector to my project. It is a prototype and its fetching some records via an API which is hardcoded in nodejs application. I just provide clientId and clientSecret so that authentication token is generated and records are fetched .

But, when I add clientSecret and clientId, it always run into error saying that ‘account name already used, please try different account name’.

And when I go to predefined connectors of the project , I see that connector with name GetHRRecords gets configured. Please see below screenshots and share your valuable inputs :slight_smile:

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

NA

Hello @ayush681994 ,

Will it be ok to share the connector artifact so that we can try in local environment to confirm ?

Regards,
Bharath

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.