I configured a JDBC adapter connection with DB2 and is working good when I individually tested the adapter itself. I could very well pull the records required in this case. But when I tried to invoke this service in a flow service and run it I couldn’t see the output fields displayed while I see only input values given though I get no error while running or tracing the flow service and to my knowledge I am even perfect with the mapping there. I tried it many a time in many ways…but couldn’t figure out what went wrong there. Experts, Please do find me a way to get out of this jinx situation.
Thanks & Regards,