Not able to pass the inputs to the service from Integration server.

Hi Team,

We are using 9.7 version.

We are able to run the service from designer whereas we are not able to run the service from integration server.

When we debugged the flow, we understood that inputs are not being passed to the service when we ran the service from IS.

Please help us to identify this issue.

Thanks,
Varun

Hello

Could you please share the service signature along with the IS version?

Regards
Sasa

Hello Sasa,

Thanks for your reply.

This is not for one service. We are not able to send inputs to any of the service from IS.

IS version is 9.7

Thanks,
Varun

Hello,

Can you share the types of your inputs?

There are certain types which you must be sure you are passing correctly (sending integer as integer and not strings, for instance).

Designer seems to convert automatically.

Best regards,

Running a flow service from browser has certain limitations , when you run a service to from browser you can only pass String or StringList.

Hello,

Can you share the types of your inputs?

There are certain types which you must be sure you are passing correctly (sending integer as integer and not strings, for instance).

Designer seems to convert automatically.

Best regards,

We have two inputs to the service and both are strings. When i ran the service with these two inputs, i am getting negative result which means i can see the negative result from the service. If inputs are passed correctly, it would give positive result.

Thanks,
Varun

I have created a sample service with two string inputs. If inputs are present, doing addition. If both are not present, derived output as failed.

When i ran this sample service from IS with inputs, it has given result as failed.

This is not for one service. The inputs are not being passed from IS page to the all services in that server.

Thanks,
Varun

Hi Varun,

please share a screen shot of some of the affected services from the page “Test Service ”.

Make sure you use “Test with Inputs” when testing these services.

Certain Inputs cannot be handled by the Web UI, i.e. Dates, Objects, Documents, Lists.

Regards,
Holger