Not able to import NEHTA Standard xsd in wM

Hi ,

I am trying to create IS document and schema using the xsd(MultiShipmentOrderProxy) in webMethods 8.2 but got the below errors .could you please help me to find the resolution.I have attached the zip file.

Success: false

URL: file:///C:/Users/nbondala/Documents/NEHTA/BMS_Package_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009/BMS_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009_Implementers_Packet/Schemas/ean.ucc/common/AdditionalPartyIdentificationList.xsd

Error: 0
lineNumber:columnNumber: 35:61

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,AllowanceChargePriceBracketType'.

Error: 1
lineNumber:columnNumber: 47:49

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,AllowanceChargeType'.

Error: 2
lineNumber:columnNumber: 66:60

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,MonetaryAmountOrPercentageType'.

Error: 3
lineNumber:columnNumber: 74:45

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,RatePerUnitType'.

Error: 4
lineNumber:columnNumber: 36:55

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:LineItemType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 5
lineNumber:columnNumber: 47:31

errorMessage: cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1.a: The content type of a derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or both be element-only. Type 'MultiShipmentOrderLineItemType' is element only, but its base type is not.

Error: 6
lineNumber:columnNumber: 59:55

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 7
lineNumber:columnNumber: 91:117

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:document' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

Error: 8
lineNumber:columnNumber: 31:120

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:AdditionalPartyIdentificationListType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 9
lineNumber:columnNumber: 39:71

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:document' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

Error: 10
lineNumber:columnNumber: 48:106

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 11
lineNumber:columnNumber: 49:125

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentOrDocumentLineReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 12
lineNumber:columnNumber: 81:79

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:QuantityType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 13
lineNumber:columnNumber: 86:117

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentOrDocumentLineReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 14
lineNumber:columnNumber: 88:134

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ShipmentTransportationInformationType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 15
lineNumber:columnNumber: 34:87

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ContactType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 16
lineNumber:columnNumber: 35:99

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ContactType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 17
lineNumber:columnNumber: 80:134

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ShipmentTransportationInformationType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 18
lineNumber:columnNumber: 85:82

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:NameAndAddressType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 19
lineNumber:columnNumber: 86:82

Regards
Nagaraju B
TCS Providing Services for: Application Services
? Technical Lead
Office: +91 80 67250440 (JJDIAL: 50440)
Cell: +91-9740354954.
mailTo : nbondala@its.jnj.com

BMS_Package_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009.zip (315 KB)

Hi All,

this is very critical requirement for our customer .

we are folloing the below steps.

1.go to webMethods Developer —new ---- document type — next —select xsd–browse—then select MultiShipmentOrderProxy and click on finish .then we are ggeting the below post erros .

can you please suggest what can be done forther to resolve this?

@Nagaraju,

It seems webMethods does not support this type of XSDs.

Please raise an empower support ticket.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Nagaraju,

Do you still have issues importing the XSD on wM developer?

Can you share the XSD separately in your post. Let me have a look at the XSD.

I just saw your attachment and it has many XSD’s which are dependent on others.

As per my development experience some times we might have to re-write the XSD’s provided by clients as the webMethods will not allow your to import them. (I had this issue (not same error) in wM 7.1.2)

Nagaraju,
I tried importing your XSD on developer wM 7.1.2 and it is working fine without any issues.

PFA screen shot.

Let me know if you still face issues?
Mahesh.JPG