Not able to access applications

Hi Experts,

I am trying to achieve below objective:
Want to expose wM Flow services (functionalities) which are developed on IS server installed on intranet through public url.

In order to achieve this have performed below steps:

1. Created one IS Flow service in version 10.0. IS server, installed in my local network(Intranet).
  2. Published that service as an application to webMethods Integration Cloud (trial version).
  3. Using the published application, have created one synchronize two application in webMethods Integration Cloud and enabled integration to be invoked through HTTP.

Now with this I am facing two issues,
Issue 1 : When trying to test the integration in cloud using RunNow. With same input same settings, some times it is giving success and some times throwing error saying “Invalid Account …”.
Issue 2 : The url generated by cloud (after enabling integration to be invoked through HTTP) is not accessable using POSTMAN or any other application.

Could anyone please help me in understanding if I am doing something wrong or how to resolve this issue.

PS: webMethods Integration Cloud is trial version

Regarding your Issue 2 : The url generated by cloud (after enabling integration to be invoked through HTTP) is not accessable using POSTMAN or any other application.

What is the ACL you have set for that service Invoked in IS and for that specific user (assumed you are using Administrator?

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

To answer your question YES.

Have tried first with ACL Anonymous and then with Administrator (both didn’t worked).
When tried with , have also created one user with name Administrator in Integration Cloud server as well.

But issue is not about accessing IS flow service.

My flow is like below
Postman Client → Integration Cloud Url → webMethods IS Flow service

Issue 2 is related to request coming from Postman Client towards Intergration Cloud Url.

OK then I would ask is the webMethods Cloud account connectivity that you have configured in the Internal IS working fine?

HTH,
RMG

Yes, it is working fine (PFA screenshot)

When hitting the integration cloud application url through postman, getting below error

- null

HTTP Status 401

Note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server logs.

![IntegrationCloud.PNG|1262x334](upload://d28d2iGRWGi6Zfv7DFu6LI3am6T.png)

OK I would then pass it to next level of EIC experts to pin-point the root cause on this one!

HTH,
RMG