Need help with specific analytics

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

Cumulocity 1011.0.12

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I have a specific need to calculate the outliers of the location data from my device. And I am not understanding what to use whether application builder or through other services can achieve this.

My main aim is to get the location data of the device on a particular day of every week and find out the outlier location on that day. Can we achieve this through cumulosity platform.

Thanks,
Anuhya

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

Hi Neerab,

can you describe your requirements in a bit more detail? Do you want to identify outliers manually via the UI or should this be done automatically via a service? It definitely can be achieved with Cumulocity, but the approach depends on your requirements.

Best regards
Christian

I am developing a community sensing prototype, where users login to an application and I want to do data analysis on the users location in cumulosity or join all the users in my tenant group and do the data analysis.

For this, I would like to take the geo location of specific user at specific times and find out the outliers position in real time or any anamoly behaviour in his location data and reply back to the user. it should be done automatically through a service.

Can a third party app can connect with the cumulosity platform and talk to and fro?

How can we do the above analysis in cumulosity.

Thanks
Neerab

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.