Need help asapmapping 850855 from Sap IDOC to EDI X124010

Anil,

Once you map 850 edidata to convertToValues step that will parse data based on the schema and gives the EDIValues and map this to 850 document structure using (DocumentReference).So next step will be one to one segment mapping to 855 structure what ever the individual segments you have to populate based on your 855 specifications.

Finally invoke the convertToString (prepares the 855 edidata string),addICEnvelope (ISA Envelope)and addGSEnvelope (GS Envelope)and route it to TM.

HTH,

Hi,
I am mapping data from SAP IDOC to EDI document X12 856 4030 format.
When I generate doctype for the EDI structure from WmEDIforTN, it’s not generating the Records ISA(Interchange Control Header),GS(Functional Group header), GE( Functional Group Trailer) and IEA( Interchange control Trailer). How to get those records in Doctype or how to include those in the ouput file? Thanks in advance…

Somex,

I believe you are working on EDI X12 856 outbound mapping.

The EDI Envelope (ISA,GS)structures will be created using the WmEDI package services.Invoke these 2 services and pass the necessary input params.

wm.b2b.edi.util:addICEnvelope) —Creates the (ISA,IEA structures)
wm.b2b.edi.util:addGroupEnvelope—Creates the (GS,GE structures)

For better understanding how to use these services look into the WmEDISample Package (XMLtoEDI mapping) and WmEDI/doc/EDICoreUserguide.pdf

HTH,

Hi RMG,
Thanks for for your help. I am able to see those structures in my EDI file now.

somex