MyWebMethods Server(MWS) Issue

Hello Friends ,

We are facing the problems regarding MyWebMethods Server (MWS) . While viewing the logs of MWS , the MWS is able to authenticate the user.

The logs is displaying a message that :
“Memory Monitor Threshold for WARN ,ERROR and FATAL has been breached”. So due to this MWS page is not opening.

It will be very kind of you , if you help me in this regard.

How to resolve this issue?.

Vinod

Hello,

Kindly share the log in detail.

The log shows the following below message:

“The Memory Monitor Manager for Threshold WARN has been breached”
“The Memory Monitor Manager for Threshold ERROR has been breached”

The Memory Monitor for E-mail configuration is Empty.Cannot Send E-mail Notification"

What is your webMethods version?

Did you try to restart the MWS again? Is it a fresh installation… Apart for the error message that you have sent me do you see any detail error (say error dump) with some error code in it…

Kindly provide the above info. Lets see what others have to say about this.

try this:

a. Increase JVM Heap Size
b. Edit \MWS\server\default\bin\server.properties.sh
c. Look for “JVM_OPTS=”-Xms32m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m""
d. Change -Xms32m to -Xms1024m
e. Change -Xmx1024m to -Xmx2048m

To configure the Memory Monitor Service, please follow the steps in the attached 8-2-SP1_Diagnosing_My_webMethods_Server.pdf on page 48.
Let me know if this helps.

Thank you friends .

MyWebMethods Version is 8.2.
I increased the JVM heap size. But then also , it is not opening. I went and increased the memory size of threshold WARN ,ERROR and FATAL.

But then also it is not opening. Because by default threshold WARN ,ERROR,FATAL takes 150MB,100MB,50 MB,which is told in the documentation.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Read and do the steps mentioned from page 17 and onwards [Using Memory Monitor Portlet] you have the solution here…

Thank your friends .

The following error message we are getting in the _full.log of MWS :

1. Failed to parse the max search results setting of “null”, using default of “2,147,483,647”. The same error message is coming in the _problems.log, errors.log respectively.

We presume that due to this MWS page is not all opening . At times when i login as an administrator in MWS , the message named “java.lang.StackOvewrFlow” is getting displayed in the webpage.

We are able to login inside the page using sysadmin credentials. But not using Administrator credentials.

Kindly help us in this regards

Regards

Vinod

Is this a fresh install… if yes try uninstall and re-installing the MWS…