MWS is not coming up , after restarting the server from Linux end

Hi Experts,

Attached the Full log for reference. Please check it.

Could you please assist on this scenario, After restarting the server from Linux end. Then i started all the webMethods applications , unfortunately MWS is not coming up.
webMethods version : 10.5

Scenario : I restarted the server , but PID is not running .

./restart.sh
Checking has started…
Software AG My webMethods Server 10.5 (SOLSIT_MWS) (1) (not installed) is not running.
Checking is started…
Software AG My webMethods Server 10.5 (SOLSIT_MWS) (1) (not installed) is not running.
Starting daemon using Tanuki Wrapper…
Starting Software AG My webMethods Server 10.5 (SOLSIT_MWS) (1)…
wrapper | Base configuration file is /webm/webMethods/profiles/MWS_SOLSIT_MWS/configuration/wrapper.conf
wrapper | Found #include file in /webm/webMethods/profiles/MWS_SOLSIT_MWS/configuration/wrapper.conf: /webm/webMethods/MWS/bin/wrapper-license.conf
wrapper | Reading included configuration file, /webm/webMethods/MWS/bin/wrapper-license.conf
wrapper | Found #include file in /webm/webMethods/profiles/MWS_SOLSIT_MWS/configuration/wrapper.conf: %OSGI_INSTALL_AREA%/configuration/custom_wrapper.conf
wrapper | After environment variable replacements: /webm/webMethods/profiles/MWS_SOLSIT_MWS/configuration/custom_wrapper.conf
wrapper | Reading included configuration file, /webm/webMethods/profiles/MWS_SOLSIT_MWS/configuration/custom_wrapper.conf
Waiting for Software AG My webMethods Server 10.5 (SOLSIT_MWS) (1)…
running: PID:45095

Thanks_full_log.txt (12.4 KB)

Can you share the MWS logs under the /profiles folder as well?
Do share the full content of the startup action and not just a trimmed portion of the error sections.

KM

2 Likes

Hi Varun,

was the MWS stopped prior restarting linux server?

If not, first stop the MWS with the following command:

./mws.sh -s SOLSIT_MWS stop

After this you can start the server once again with:

./mws.sh -s SOLSIT_MWS start

Regarding the log files:
You can rename the full.log while MWS ist stopped.
Then the file will be recreated upon the next start.

From profiles folder we would be interested in platform.log and wrapper.log.

Regards,
Holger

hi @Venkata_Kasi_Viswanath_Mugada1 @Holger_von_Thomsen ,

Thank you for your replies. The issue got fixed.

Can you share the resolution for the benefit of others?
You can mark this post as solved, as well.

KM

1 Like

HI @Venkata_Kasi_Viswanath_Mugada1 ,

The reason, one of our user , restarted the MWS with his root credentials in Unix box instead of working user. So logs are generated with that particular user name. So we changed the ownership of all the files and restarted the server with working user. Finally it worked.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.