Monitoring

how can I find various tables which a particular service uses…for example I want to know abt the service wm.brokeradmin.servers:getServerList.

how do i get the broker related data ( i mean from where it is fetching the data whn i run any service related to broker for example
when i run wm.brokeradmin.servers:getServerList. where is the result being generated from
is it from any data base or is the result coming from any pipeline )
please let me no it urgently please

I believe the results of getServerList are from in-memory data. The broker_admin.cnf file in the [IS root]/config directory contains config information for which Broker Server hosts to connect to. There is no database storage involved.

Hi,

whether any of the database tables are effected when the status of jdbcadapter connection changes(enabled/disabled).
please let me know.

Nishita,

AFAIK, there are no DB tables affected when you are disabling/enabling the JDBCConnection.

ramesh.

plz let me know if there is any method in the broker admin API that can get me the list of broker servers.

Hi,

getServerList in WmBrokerAdmin package can list the broker servers

HTH

The java service of getServerList in wmBrokerAdmin imports the following packages
import java.util.Vector;
import com.wm.util.Table;
import com.wm.data.*;
import com.wm.util.coder.IDataCodable;
import com.wm.app.b2b.util.GenUtil;

can anyone just tell me which jar file contains all these packages

hi,

Is it possible to find the status of JDBC Adapter connection when the IS is not up.

nishita,

AFAIK, it is not possible to find the status of JDBC Connection when the IS is down.

ramesh.

Nishita,
Ramesh is absolutly right.
Try invoking wm.art.admin.connection:getResourceState, as a flow service, by giving appropriate input.

Regards,
Puneet Saxena