Monitoring tool for Integration Server and other components

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

Integration Server 10.7

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Hello Experts,

I would like to know if there are built in services that i can invoke to create a monitoring tool that will let me know the overall health of the integration servers including other components such as JDBC connection, server health(disk space,) cluster, etc.

Thanks and good day to everyone!

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

These should help -

• Command Central is your out-of-the-box answer, available for free since you’re a customer

• Combine it with the Admin API (see page 991 here) for the low-level items such as JDBC connections, triggers, etc.

• For the IS cluster, I assume you use Terracotta Big Memory, so it comes with a console named Terracotta Management Console

• If you want to delve into the JVM, you can use jvisualvm and other tools that ship with the JVM (see your installation)

• For sake of completeness, there are third-party commercial products available as well

Note - Take a look at this post for more options (link).

KM

2 Likes

Hi Paul,

If you have Microservice license, you can use /health or /metrics endpoint for this purpose. Please refer to Microservices Runtime guide provide more details on this Overview of Monitoring Microservices Runtime (softwareag.com).

Regards,
-Kalpesh

3 Likes

Hi @paulryan.uchi ,

I agree with Kalpesh. Metrics endpoint is helps you to export the results to Grafana? May I know which monitoring tool are you plan to use for this?

Thank you,
Srikanth

1 Like

Hi,

in addendum to the previous answers:
If you have an Optimize for Infrastructure license, you can use this.

Regards,
Holger

2 Likes

Also remember that if you want to monitor transaction or services then you have a number of options too

end to end monitoring - /integration/e2e_monitoring/
Insight - webMethods Insight - Discover and Monitor IS

or via local development e.g.

regards,
John.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.