model not getting started

Hi All,
When i try to start Modeler I am getting an error stating “COULD NOT ABLE TO CONNECT REPOSITORY”. im using modeler - 6.1.5 on windows. i can able to connect TN with same repository but not modeler. At the same time i am getting same error when i am configuring JDBC adapter. i created JDBC pools for ISCoreAudit and process audit and docHistory for modeler and they run successfully.

below is the error.

com.wm.bpm.persist.RepoSessionException: RepoV3 error: com.wm.app.repov3.RepositoryConnFailedException: Exception: could not find a primary repository server, connection closed

at com.wm.bpm.persist.RepoPersistentSession.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.DataManager.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.BPMPlugin.connectToRepo(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.BPMPlugin.repoLoginAndPostSetup(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.BPMPlugin.postRegisterInitialization(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.berkeley.ite.BerkeleyPluginManagerImpl.runPostRegisterInitializations(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.Main.startupBI(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)

at com.wm.bpm.designer.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:178)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:454)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

appreciate your efforts and thanks in advance for your response…

Thanks&Regards
Kartheek

Hi Kartheek,
PLease check you Repo V3 settings to see if you are started.
If the modeler and IS are installed in an other network and youa re trying to access the modeler using a client on your m/c, it would be advisable to log on to the machine that is on the same network as the modeler installation and work from there.

See if this helps.
Praveen

hey Kartheek,

If you go to the modeler home page…http://:/WmModeler…you can see the status of the repository server to see if its started or not. If it says its not started, then reloading the WmModeler package from the Admin console restarts the repository server. If it says started and still you are not able to connect from the Modeler client…then there must be some other issue…

Check to see if you are able to see the repo server started from the modeler home page.

~Anitha.

Thanks for your reply Praveen and Anitha.
i checked modeler hope page and repo server status is started. but the modeler status is same. I am running this on standalone pc. this is not on network.

Regards
Kartheek

Hi,

Try to restart only repo server (not the IS).
Let us know if you get success.

Regards,
Sumit