Missing JDBC Adapter

Hi guys… please help me… :frowning:

this morning the IS Server was restarted, and there’s a few error after the IS Server finished up.

The first problem is, i have a few service that corrupt after restarting IS, I can’t open the flow service. When i go to webAdmin, i got this load error message on package management where the flow service belong “com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9325] Element is missing end tag” and "com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9327] Expecting got ". How should I do to make my flow service loaded properly???

The second problem is i lost a few my JDBC Adapter. When I try to recreate the JDBC Adapter with the same name it’s return “duplicate… already exist”, but i can’t find any of my missing JDBC Adapter on list. what should I do??? If I have to create new JDBC Adapter with the new name space, it would be a big effort, cause many adapter service i have to change to use the new JDBC adapter…

Thanks, for all your attention.

best regards…

It seems like your flow.xml is corrupted. Please check the ns folder under IntegrationServer/packages/packageName/ns/ and navigate to your service name which would be a folder. Back up the existing flow.xml and copy the flow.xml.bak and reload your package. Hopefully that should do, else let us know what is the exception you are seeing

Regards,
Pradeep

Thank’s for your respon Mr. Pradeep.
It’s work for several error on my webMethods. Some of my service can loaded normally, but there’s still a service can’t be loaded.

The second problem is i lost a few my JDBC Adapter. When I try to recreate the JDBC Adapter with the same name it’s return “duplicate… already exist”, but i can’t find any of my missing JDBC Adapter on list. what should I do??? If I have to create new JDBC Adapter with the new name space, it would be a big effort, cause many adapter service i have to change to use the new JDBC adapter…

For the above problem the Connector package is not loaded due to which you wont be able to see the JDBC Adapters. And when you try to create it says as it already exists. So try to reload your connector package.

Hi,

I have seen this happening before too. If I correctly recall some one had posted the same issue on this forum. The issue turned up with ACL control. The services were developed using Administrator user and only Administrator had View/Execute/Read access. So other users loging in can’t view this services and when they try to create the service with the same name webMethods IS automatically appends _1 to the service name.

Try logging in as Administrator and see if you can view the services.
Jiten

found a link for this issue on advantage.

Customer was unable to see the jdbc adpater services after restart of the server.
On investigation, this issue seemed to be due to the missing files in user packages. They suspect the files may have been deleted due to connection issues with database. A restore of packages from a good backup resolved this issue. Also suggested to make the jdbc adapter a dependency for the user packages.

[URL]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1614096425[/URL]

Jiten

I’m having a similar issue but in one of my packages, by the way I’m running IS 9.6. If I go into the file system I’m seeing that there are 5 to 6 adapter services created but when I try to run the flow service it generates a error saying that I do not have any adapter services created. If I go into designer is shows none of the adapters that I saw in the file system. In addition, if I try to a create one; it’s appears for a moment but it does not function as normal, allowing you to preview the table definition plus it disappears when I reload the package.

Has this happen to anybody else uning v9.6?

Carl,

Can you open a new thread/topic with the below details. Lets fix this issue.

IS fix levels and JDBC fix levels?
Error message or dump?
Troubleshooting steps tried so far?

Please check the following:

• Shutdown the IS
  • Rename IntegrationServer/logs/server.log
  • Restart the IS
  • Check the new server.log for details about nodes not loading

Please note that connections and adapter services do not have a flow.xml. They only have a node.ndf.
Check the affected nodes if the xml structure is correct.

If you have luck you might be able to repair the xml structure with an editor.
If so, reload the affected package afterwards.

In bad cases delete the folder containing the defective node and recreate it from scratch.
In this case it should be possible as the name does no longer exist (reload the package might help here too).

Regards,
Holger