MFT Execute Trading Networks Service wm.tn:receive

We want to execute the wm.tn:recieve service on a different Trading networks server.
We have added mft.aliases.tn=wm_msg_test,wm_extmsg_test,wm_edimsg_test to the properties.cnf.
These are all configured as remote servers in ADMIN.

When I create the Event I do not have the ability to choose which alias I want to run the service on and I get errors.
Action failed : Error executing Execute Trading Networks Service. Error
How do we activate the remote aliases in MFT?

My webMethods 10.3

mft.group.aliases
Specifies the remote server aliases of ActiveTransfer nodes that are part of a group.
The remote server aliases are defined in the Integration Server Administrator portal.

ActiveTransfer instance shares asset information with other ActiveTransfer nodes in the group.

For example: mft.group.aliases=remote server alias 1,remote server alias 2,remote server alias 3

Using mft.group.aliases would mean that we would need to install active transfer on all of our Trading Network servers.
Does it need to be installed on all servers to be able to execute TN services on remote?

How does ActiveTransfer work with Trading Networks?
In the Software AG business-to-business (B2B) platform that includes webMethods
Trading Networks, ActiveTransfer provides the managed file transfer facility while
Trading Networks provides you the B2B capabilities of file (referred to as documents in
Trading Networks) management and partner management, transaction monitoring, and
so on.
Whether you have installed the ActiveTransfer and Trading Networks instances on
the same Integration Server host (local installation) or different Integration Server
hosts (remote installation), you can control B2B transactions end to end by using
ActiveTransfer and Trading Networks as follows:

Configure partners only once and then synchronize.

Configure partners only once—either in ActiveTransfer or Trading Networks. If
Trading Networks is not installed, you can define your own partners when you edit
virtual folders or user profiles in ActiveTransfer. If Trading Networks is installed,
ActiveTransfer Server can retrieve the list of partners from Trading Networks.

However, you must define the partner-user and partner-virtual folder associations
separately in the two products.
Synchronization of partner information between the two products depends on the
following parameter se?ings. For detailed information on these parameters, see
“Server Configuration Parameters and Variables” on page 269.
mft.partners.useTNPartners. This parameter enables the use of Trading Networks
partners configured in Trading Networks instead of ActiveTransfer partners.
Note: To make any new Trading Networks partner available in
ActiveTransfer, reload the WmMFT package or run the Integration
Server service wm.mft.assets.partner.syncPartnerProfiles.
mft.aliases.tn. When connecting to remote Trading Networks instances, this
parameter lists all the remote Trading Networks server aliases. Local installations
of ActiveTransfer and Trading Networks do not require this parameter to share
partner information.
mft.group.aliases. If you have ActiveTransfer groups, this parameter enables the
sharing of all assets, including partner information, across all ActiveTransfer
Server instances in the group.

mft.aliases.tn
Specifies the remote server aliases for Trading Networks instances hosted on remote
Integration Server hosts. These remote server aliases are defined in the Integration
Server Administrator portal. When synchronizing partner details and transferring files
to remote Trading Networks instances, ActiveTransfer checks this parameter in order to
determine to which remote Trading Networks instances it must connect. Use commas to
separate the remote server aliases.
For example: mft.aliases.tn=remote server alias 1,remote alias 2,remote
alias 3
Note: This parameter is applicable only if you have webMethods Product Suite
version 9.12 and later.
If you do not specify any value in this parameter, ActiveTransfer only connects to local
Trading Networks instances (that is, Trading Networks instances hosted on the same
Integration Server host as ActiveTransfer).

mft.partners.useTNPartners
Specifies if ActiveTransfer must synchronize with and use the partners configured in
Trading Networks. You can either use ActiveTransfer partners or Trading Networks
partners, not both.
The default value is false. Set this parameter to false if you want to use partners
configured in ActiveTransfer.
Set this parameter to true to use partners configured in Trading Networks. On changing
the parameter value to true, the ActiveTransfer partners become invalid.
Note: This parameter is applicable only if you have webMethods Product Suite
version 9.12 and later.

Much appreciated, although I am looking at the same PDF.
I have added the mft.aliases.tn, the remote servers are defined on Administrator, and restart was completed.
After doing all of this the local tn no longer worked.
There is some step missing.

I will open a support ticket and then update this after resolved.