Measurement output to c8y_Virtual Device is not available which is resulted from the Test mode in Stream analytics builder

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

latest

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

production

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

Trying to build model in Test Mode in stream analytics.
Here is the model.

The input is measurements block of the real Device.
The output is mananged output block of the c8y_Virtual Device.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

No measurements are present, When we query measuremnts of c8y_VirtualDevice.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

yes.

Hi,

Can you please confirm how you got the virtual device used for the output? Please note that new virtual device is generated each time a model is deployed in the TEST mode and the ID of the virtual device used is mentioned in the microservice and audit log entries.

Can you also confirm if the output is received if you deploy the model in PRODUCTION mode?

Thanks,
Gyan

I confirm that when I delpoy the model in the production mode I am getting output.

Can you please tell me how you got the ID of the virtual device generated for that TEST mode deployment?

Hi,

Any update on it? If you are still facing the issue, can you tell me how you got hold of the IDs of the virtual devices to check? The new virtual devices are generated each time you deploy a model in TEST mode so need to make sure that you are checking the latest and correct virtual device.

Thanks,
Gyan

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.