Dear BPM Experts,
We have a scenario and need expert opinions. Its for webM 9.5 version
- Main Process and Callable child process
- Callable Child process has error handler where we create manual task to ask user whether to resubmit the process or end the process.
a) If Resubmit - invoke Monitor service to resubmit failed step in child process and terminate step (failed).
b) If End - no action in service and execute terminate step (failed).
Now the problem is:
- For 2.a point , though IS Service resubmits failed step successfully . still it completed its error handler flow and gives call back to the main process. how to avoid call back to main process once error handler flow completes?
- Since callable child process has Start none event , how to implement correlation ?
- We want manual task in case of failure and also post completion process must start where the step failed as each step has critical data and external applications call.