Main intension is to reduce the time of submitting the failure orders manually.

Hi,
To-be Scenario:
Please suggest me is there any automated tool to submit the order based on the Document ID or else we have to write the code such a way to reach this requirements.
Note: Please find the folloing details and suggest me .

[B][COLOR=blue]Presently there is a facility to place the order either from source (SAP) or from target (Elemica).
Source: SAP
Target: Elemica (Third party tool)
Middleware: webMethods4.6

Inbound: If we are placing the Order through Elemica (Target), the order can be created in SAP (Source) through webMethods and Order response will sending to Elemica and then get the receipt acknowledgement from Elemica.

Outbound: If we are placing the order from SAP (Source), the order can be created in SAP and the same information will send to webMethods in I doc format. webMethods receives the same I doc and converted into Business Object (BO) and then convert into xml format and then send to Elemica.

Present Scenario:
During outage time (either failure of source or target or webMethods), there may be a chance to failure of many documents (orders). This time we are doing the recovery process.

In the Recovery process, we are successfully generating the excel sheet with the failure documents (orders) and we manually submit the orders through another submitter tool for both Inbound and Outbound based on the document Id which is generated by recovery process. Presently we capture the failure document information from common mailbox or trading networks or from dashboard (that depends on the failure of the system) based on the document ID and submit to Elemica manually by submitter tool.

To-be Scenario:
Please suggest me is there any automated tool to submit the order based on the Document ID or else we have to write the code such a way to reach this requirements.

Thanks
GAshok
[/COLOR][/B]