Load data to the Document type from a file while running a service

Hi

I hav created one service which has input as document type.The document type is created from one xml file(employee.xml).

While running the service i want to provide the input as the contents in the employee.xml file.I tried to do so but it gives me "Invalid data type " exception and fails to load. I do have created an internal dtd for the xml file .

Does anybody has an idea about why this is happening ?

You can have a map step inside your service and default with input values to your xml IDATA in pipeline and test your service.

How are you loading the xml file?? thru Developer load XML file option or just running the service and input the values manually?? There are several ways to test with inputs of a service.

HTH,
RMG

HI

I m loading the xml file through Developer.while running the service it gives me options to enter the data or load it from a file.

What you have choosen??If you have XML file then load it else manually enter the data and run your service for testing.Let us know what are you trying to do?? Are you still having problems in loading?

HTH,
RMG

Hi

I m giving the input to the service by loading it from the xml file.I have also created internal dtd for that .But while loading the data it gives me the error …Can not load file …