LDAP with Webmethods 8.0 configuration sample parameters help

Hello wmusers,
If any one know how do we configure webMethods 8 with LDAP(Microsoft Active directory), I am new in LDAP and webMethods 8 and learning it, I need to know sample parameters we add when we add LDAP directory in User Management. I know those parameters are given by LDAP administrators but if some one could give a sample configuration when they have used to configure LDAP with Microsoft Active Directory. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Deep Wright

Please refer to integration server administration guide for the same… it has mentioned all the details…
Just have a look first then post back you still have some doubts…

-naren

I have went through the Software AG documentation and I have mention this parameters in IS Add LDAP Directory, I get the following error when login and also given below what parameters I have added

Error:
Access denied for user deepwright on port 15000 → ‘WmRoot/’ from 11.4.154.15.[38]2011-02-04 11:50:09 MST [ISS.0002.0010E] Error querying for user deepwright: [LDAP: error code 1 - 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C09062B, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece]

LDAP Directory Settings
Directory URL : ldap://adam.companyname.com:55000
Principal :
Credentials :
Connection Timeout (seconds): 5
Minimum Connection Pool Size: 0
Maximum Connection Pool Size: 10

Synthesize DN
DN Prefix:
DN Suffix:

Query DN
UID Property: CN=ApplicationBindAccount,DC=companyname,DC=COM
User Root DN: OU=users,DC=companyname,DC=COM

Default Group: Administrators
Group Member Attribute: member
Group ID Property: CN=ApplicationBindAccount,DC=companyname,DC=COM
Group Root DN: OU=users,DC=companyname,DC=COM

Please assit me with this issue. What parameters I need to change or require to get it working.

thanks,

Deep

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.