LDAP authorization fails in the first attempt and successful in the second

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on? Web methods 10.5 fix 13

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance? Production instance

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I am trying to configure LDAP integration in IS. I have it configured in the IS however when I try to access the IS page with the external user which has been added to Administrator ACL, first attempt always fail with message
"access denied for user “xxxxx” on port → "from xx.xx.xx.xx.
“Authentication of user “xxxxx” failed with exception: Login failure: all modules ignored.”

Surprisingly, in the second attempt with the same user name/password, it works fine and lets me in.

Not really sure if there is/are any similar issues observed before.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

"access denied for user “xxxxx” on port → "from xx.xx.xx.xx.
“Authentication of user “xxxxx” failed with exception: Login failure: all modules ignored.”

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes. I have the latest fix installed.

Hi @Pankaj_Shah ,
Can you please check again with latest IS_10.5_Core_Fix19 and see if it resolves the issue. If it doesn’t resolve, share the logs with “LDAP Connection” logging set to TRACE. Thanks.

1 Like

Sure, Thank you @Jaideep .

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.