Dev customer environment
- I’m trying to create JDBC connection details via azure pipeline.
- I have local service development inside my window VM and is server is running with default port 5555.
- Created new flow services with JDBC connection details with sample DB, user records, after crating new flow services i have moved package to local service development via Designer.
- I connected localhost:5555 i can able to see newly created JDBC adapter details i can able edit or view newly created connection and i don’t see any error logs inside server.log.
- here the property JDBC adapter, note my SQL server is up and running in my local windows VM.
Connection Type webMethods Adapter for JDBC Connection Package Name DEVOPS_JDBC_CON Connection Properties Transaction Type NO_TRANSACTION DataSource Class com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource Server Name db-server-name User sa Password ****** Database Name devops_db Port Number 1433 Network Protocol Other Properties Connection Management Properties Enable Connection Pooling true Minimum Pool Size 1 Maximum Pool Size 10 Pool Increment Size 1 Block Timeout (msec) 1000 Expire Timeout (msec) 1000 Startup Retry Count 0 Startup Backoff Timeout (sec) 10 Heart Beat Interval (sec) 0
- few lines about local host server log about last transaction
2022-11-21 12:46:19 IST [SCC.0126.0200I] SCC ConnectionManager pool connection:devops_db started 2022-11-21 13:53:39 IST [SCC.0126.0201I] SCC ConnectionManager pool connection:devops_db stopped 2022-11-21 13:54:28 IST [SCC.0126.0200I] SCC ConnectionManager pool connection:devops_db started
- After verifying localhost i will check-in my staged file into my local repository to azure repository.
- Finally i will run azure pipeline to build and deploy IS package along with JDBC connection and also i can see some warning message while running ant build.
2022-11-21T06:06:35.4658130Z generate-composites: 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1083949Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][MESSAGE] ispackage.ispackage: Starting to read packages Tests,DEVOPS_JDBC_CON,config,db. 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1084817Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][MESSAGE] ispackage.ispackage: Starting to read package [Tests]. 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1085366Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][MESSAGE] ispackage.ispackage: [Tests] is not an Integration Server package. 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1085985Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][MESSAGE] ispackage.ispackage: Starting to read package [DEVOPS_JDBC_CON]. 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1086657Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][WARNING] artconnection.connection:devops_db: Passman store not initialized or unknown handle: password.connection:devops_db 2022-11-21T06:06:37.1087355Z [java] [11/21/22 6:06 AM][MESSAGE] ispackage.ispackage: Completed creation of ACDL and binary for a package [DEVOPS_JDBC_CON].
- After the deployment i will go my target IS server http://dev-server.com/5555 then i will expand web method Adapater for JDBC connection from UI page then i can able to see new package has been created via azure pipeline, but when i’m click view or Edit option i’m getting error like below.
[ART.118.5008] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to get properties for connection connection:devops_db. [ART.118.5016] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to get configured values for connection manager. java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
Can you please some one help me on this.