Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to process connection properties. Internal error.

Hi All,

We are getting below errors after installing a fix to IS.

Please let me the cause of the below errors.
wm.art.admin.connection:setResourceState

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource autoIT_Utilities.connection:acrxmlsv.
[ART.118.5021] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to process connection properties. Internal error.
Caused by: com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedException: [ART.118.5021] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to process connection properties. Internal error.

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource autoIT_Utilities.connection:acrxmlsv.
[ART.118.5021] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to process connection properties. Internal error.
Caused by: com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedException: [ART.118.5021] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to process connection properties. Internal error.

wm.server.ws:listAllConsumerEndpoints 	

wm.server.ws:listAllConsumerEndpoints

com.wm.passman.PasswordManagerException: com.webMethods.sc.security.passman.encryption.EncryptionException: Wrapped Exception:
Caused by: com.wm.passman.PasswordManagerException: com.webMethods.sc.security.passman.encryption.EncryptionException: Wrapped Exception:

Thank you

Hi Srinivas,

what are the versions of the Integration Server and the fixes?

HI Rolf,

The version of integration server is 9.8 and the fix is IS_9.8_coreF15.

Thank you

Regards,
Srinivas

Hi Srinivas,

this is a recent fix for Integration Server 9.8. There seems to be a problem in the Adapter Runtime when accessing the password store in the connection.
I suggest to open a support request (for Integration Server / Adapter Runtime).

Hi Rolf,
Could you please let me know the location of the password store.

Thank you

Hi Srinivas,

sorry, there was a typo, I wanted to write:
when accessing the password stored in the connection

In older versions of Integration Server these passwords have been stored directly in the adapter connection object. This was changed I think with version 9.0. Now the connection object contains only a key which is used to access the password in the Outbound Password store.

Hi Srinivas,

under IntegrationServer/instances/default/config check for the file txnPassstore.dat.

Iif this gets corrupted you can restore the last working version from IntegrationServer/instances/default/config/backup to IntegrationServer/instances/default/config and restart the IntegrationServer.

Regards,
Holger