JDBC Adapter Service calling Stored proc, returns ref cursor

I’m calling stored procedure through WM JDBC adapter service which returns a reference cursor. But while invoking the adapter service I’m getting the following error. Can someone please help me out on this.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service adapterServices:reconcileShipmentEquipmentAdpSvc.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “{call CARDEX.CARDEX_WRAPPER.RECON_SHIPMENT_EQUIP_WRAPPER( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}”. "
(0) Cursor is closed."
Cursor is closed.

What is the patch level on your JDBC adapter and what version of the adapter are you using?

Hi Ajit,

How did you resolve this issue ? Please let me know.I am also stuck up with similar problem.

Thanks
Haritha

Hi,
Is anyone able to resolve this? Please let me now, stuck with the same issue.

Thanks,

Hi wmusers,

can any one responde with the solution for the above problem. facing same problem.

My code is in Prod server and running since last month… all of a sudden, started to getting the error mails like…(0) Cursor is closed.

: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service …procedere_name.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “{call procedere_name (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) }”. "
(0) Cursor is closed."
Cursor is closed.

Please can anyone have any answer for this…

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
npbkwm

Hi
When the response is null and webMethods trying to reference that cursor, you will get that error.
in the Stored procedure script, try sending an empty cursor instead of null and see if u can over come this problem

HTH