JDBC adapter issue

Hi,

I am a beginner in this space.
I am trying to create an JDBC adapter service using InsertSQL.

When i go to Table tab and try to add the table name i get the below error;

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run resourceDomainLookupValues service. Details provided in error log.
[ADA.1.318] Cannot get the list of catalogs. "
(HY000/0) [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Object has been closed."
[wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Object has been closed.
on tables.catalogName [Ljava.lang.String;@1761c56

java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available.

Hope someone can help me out here.

Regards,
Shabarish

Hi Shabarish,

Would you be able to share the JDBC adapter settings, which database is used and the JDBC adapter version? It looks like some setting issue with the JDBC adapter.

Regards,
kokchuan

1 Like

hi,

seems there was an issue with the connection setup in IS admin.
this is now fixed.

Thanks

Shabarish

Even I am also getting the same error message while creating an adapter service. I have created the connection with default connection pool settings and created an adapter service using the connection. Then I got an error message as follows…

[ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run resourceDomainLookupValues service. Details provided in error log. [ADA.1.322] Cannot get the list of tables. " (/0) The connection is closed." The connection is closed. on tables.tableName [Ljava.lang.String;@1e2bf04 [ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run resourceDomainLookupValues service. Details provided in error log. [ADA.1.322] Cannot get the list of tables. " (/0) The connection is closed." The connection is closed. on tables.tableName [Ljava.lang.String;@1e2bf04

I have reset the connection parameter now It is working fine. May I know why I got this error message.

Hi,

This quite unpredictaable behaviour happen with webMethods Adapaters.I believe below is the reason for this

In case any changes are happened to connection parametes(edit or delete),Adapter service tried to make a lookup on the connection parameters in runtime or desgin time.it will through this exeception

All you have to do is toggle the connections.

I am not sure,we had fix for this or not.Please check Adapater Developement guide for more information.

Also,correct me if am wrong

Thanks
Sai.