JDBC adapter disabled

Hi all,
when my system boots, one error came as
“oracle intelligent agent executable is not working”
I solved this issue, by keeping oracle agent as manual.
My JdbcAdapter was disabled and not enabling again and showing the following error:

Error encountered

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource JdbcDriverConnection:myJdbcConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection JdbcDriverConnection:myJdbcConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

The error remains the same if i keep the oracle agent startup type as manual or automatic.

Please solve this issue.

Check the connectivety of the connection… I mean ift e IP is allowed from wM IP…

–Shiak

hello shaik, i didnt get you clearly. But, i have copied the classes12.jar to IS jvm.
And , while IS is loading, it is showing in the console like:

[ART.0116.3509v2] Adapter Runtime (Notification) : Notification Manager waiting on Integration Server Initialization.

Plz anyone try to solve this issue.

Check if db hostname is correct. Is DB running on same machine as Integration server?

That’s not error, what happening to IS, is it not coming up? is your DB is accessible … to be sure of it … try to connect thorugh some client application.

“oracle intelligent agent executable is not working”
After the system boots, this error occured. My DB and IS are in the same system. Suddenly, my DB connection is set to disabled and not even enabling even after several trials as copying classes12.jar and configuring jdbc adapter connection.
Plz help me solving this. This occured for second time. Before, i formatted the whole system to avoid the problem.

i think u have installed both IS and DB on same port ,do one and thing uninstall both IS and DB then first install DB and then go for instaling IS .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.