IUG Conference 2024 – Explore the Agenda

IUG 2024

We’re thrilled to announce that the agenda for the IUG Conference 2024 is now LIVE, and we couldn’t be more excited to share the wealth of opportunities that await you in Dublin, Ireland, from April 9-11.

As a distinguished member of our community, you’re part of an exclusive network that opens doors to insider product knowledge and unparalleled connections. Picture this conference as a unique blend - large enough to provide an abundance of networking prospects, yet intimate enough for you to engage in meaningful one-on-one interactions with our experts and partners.

Dive into the latest product innovations: Explore the cutting-edge developments surrounding Software AG products, get a glimpse into future roadmaps and stay ahead of the curve by immersing yourself in the trends shaping our industry.

Real-World Success Stories: At the conference, you will be immersed in a world of insider product knowledge straight from the best source - your peers! We are excited to have secured speakers from some of the biggest names and companies sharing their use cases, including Barilla, CBR, Cenibra, Damen Shipyards, Delta Air Lines, Hitachi Rail, IBM, Landspitali University Hospital, NTT Communications, Oriflame, SAP and more.

Save Your Spot: With a conference of this magnitude, we anticipate a surge in demand for seats and hotel accommodations. Secure your spot and book early to ensure you don’t miss out on this extraordinary experience:

Join us in Dublin, where we are looking forward to seeing you and experiencing three informative and fun-filled days together in the heart of Ireland! We have also prepared a justification letter that can help you make a case for your travel to Dublin.

This article is part of the TECHniques newsletter blog - technical tips and tricks for the Software AG community. Subscribe to receive our quarterly updates or read the latest issue.

6 Likes

This is cool! As I posted before, I really like that our IUG conference city Dublin is easily reachable via direct flights from the US and Canada!

So I used GenAI to search for how much are the direct flight prices from the major US and Canada cities and this is what I found via Bard. These tools are hallucinating here and there and the prices quoted are from today 7th of Februar. But they are great starting points:

United States:

• Boston (BOS): Aer Lingus, starting at $501 (round trip)
  • Chicago (ORD): Aer Lingus, starting at $462 (round trip)
  • Hartford (BDL): Aer Lingus, starting at $501 (round trip)
  • Los Angeles (LAX): Aer Lingus, starting at $575 (round trip)
  • Miami (MIA): Aer Lingus, starting at $522 (round trip)
  • Newark (EWR): Aer Lingus, starting at $454 (round trip)
  • New York (JFK): Aer Lingus, starting at $432 (round trip)
  • San Francisco (SFO): Aer Lingus, starting at $575 (round trip)
  • Seattle (SEA): Aer Lingus, starting at $641 (round trip)
  • Dallas (DFW) Aer Lingus: starting at $432 (round trip)

Canada:

• Montreal (YUL): Aer Lingus, starting at $554 (round trip)
  • Toronto (YYZ): Aer Lingus, starting at $538 (round trip)

Now on ChatGPT version 4 Kayak is offering their travel tailored GPT

Here are the direct flight options from the next set of major cities in the U.S. and Canada to Dublin for the second week of April (April 7th to April 14th):

From New York (NYC) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airlines: Aer Lingus, United Airlines, Lufthansa
  • Price Range: Starting at $638
  • Booking Link: Search Results

From Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airline: Aer Lingus
  • Price: Starting at $1,066

From Chicago (CHI) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airlines: Aer Lingus, American Airlines
  • Price Range: Starting at $659

From Toronto (YYZ) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airlines: Aer Lingus, Lufthansa, WestJet
  • Price Range: Starting at $461

From Vancouver (YVR) to Dublin (DUB)

• Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any direct flights from Vancouver to Dublin for the specified dates.

From Boston (BOS) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airlines: Aer Lingus, Delta, JetBlue
  • Price Range: Starting at $633

Miami (MIA) to Dublin (DUB)

• Unfortunately, there were no direct flights available from Miami to Dublin for the specified dates.

From San Francisco (SFO) to Dublin (DUB)

• Airline: Aer Lingus
  • Price: Starting at $1,098

Montreal (YUL) to Dublin (DUB)

• There were no direct flights available from Montreal to Dublin for the specified dates.

Calgary (YYC) to Dublin (DUB)

• There were no direct flights available from Calgary to Dublin for the specified dates.

Finnair / American Airlines / Iberia / Aer Lingus / British Airways

• Price Range: Starting from $1,190 to $6,433
  • Departure: April 7th, 6:55 PM from DFW
  • Return: April 14th, 12:40 PM from DUB
1 Like

Here is how I got the above results: How I got the direct flight prices form US/Canada to our IUG in Dublin via Bard and Kayak’s ChatGPT - Knowledge base - Software AG Tech Community & Forums

1 Like