IUG Conference 2023 agenda is now live!

:memo: Register now →
What’s in for me at the Hackathon?

iug-23

We are thrilled to invite you to the International User Groups Conference in Budapest, Hungary, from June 12-16, 2023. This is a unique opportunity for our customers, partners, user community members, and experts to come together and simplify the connected world.

At the conference, you will be immersed in a world of insider product knowledge straight from the best source - your peers! We are excited to announce that our agenda is now live, and we have secured speakers from some of the biggest names and companies, including Advania Norge, Boston Scientific, Dubai Municipality, Ericsson, Henkel, Hitachi Rail, Nissan, Schwarz IT, SDAIA, Schindler, and many more.

The IUG Conference offers something for everyone. Whether you are interested in interacting with our products and services experts, learning more about new technologies, or networking with peers, this conference is the perfect opportunity for you.

To learn more about the conference and secure your spot, please visit our event website. We have also prepared a justification letter that can help you make a case for your travel to Budapest.

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, share, and grow with your peers. We look forward to seeing you at the IUG Conference 2023!

This article is part of the TECHniques newsletter blog - technical tips and tricks for the Software AG community. Subscribe to receive our quarterly updates or read the latest issue.

2 Likes

Hi Tina

I see no EntireX session ? or is it somewhat included in the webMethods sessions and if Yes which ?

Br Lars

Lars Lynggaard

Global delivery SAG EntireX Support

+45 41207522 mobile

www.kyndryl.com

Kind Regards

Lars Lynggaard

~WRD0000.jpg

Hi Lars, I checked with the team building the agenda on webMethods and yes, you are right, there are no EntireX sessions planned right now. I hope some of the other sessions and topics will still be of interest for you. Thanks, Tina