Hello , I am facing a strange issue when i try to enable JDBC notification in cluster mode . following are my IS details
- IS 8.2.2 , IS_8.2_SP2_Core_Fix9
- using oracle coherence for cluster
- set following server properties
when i am trying to enable the JDBC notification from IS Admin from any one node in the cluster the corresponding schedule task is getting created however with following issues
- Scheduler task does not show notification name as task id so its very difficult to link which task id/scheduler service is linked to which jdbc notification
- despite enabling the JDBC notification the IS admin screen still shows it as disabled , ( corresponding schedulers are getting created but task id of scheduler are only numeric and does not contain any information which can link it to a notification)
anyone faced this strange situation in the past and is there any known solution to this behavior ?
any inputs/suggestions in this regard will be helpful.