Issue with API Gateway in Openshift

Hi All

Recently in Openshift environment the capacity is increased and due to that the pods holding TC,ES,MWS,APIGW are auto restarted as part of the task.

We had strange issues like Username password incorrect and when we restarted the pods it worked fine for API GW.

Strangely after every restart of MWS on container(This was created using base image and the image is pushed to openshift image repository and from there the container is run)
we are getting this error on portlets that administrator cannot view the content of the portlet and same for task as well.

So this issue gets resolved when we republish the assets again to openshift but this is not a feasible solution.

Any insights on this.

I suspect there’s an issue with the way you manage persistence in your deployments / stateful sets. The fact that it works again after you republish the assets is a good indication of it.
Could you share your deployment descriptors?
Have you used these H https://tech.forums.softwareag.com/t/helm-charts-deploying-webmethods-components-in-kubernetes/285781?

Hi Stephane. sorry for the late reply. Yes seems the issue is with persistent storage how ever i see the persistent storage is already configured at our end for MWS.

We are not using helm charts so in our dev i think admin configured it manually
mws-stateful.txt (10.8 KB)